DISYS Solutions Inc. (DSI) offers a wide range of managed and professional services in addition to our standard customer support features. We provide value-add services beyond our core business that enhance the customer experience and set us apart from the rest. We focus on delivering positive business outcomes that result from our IT services. Contact us today for a free quote.
DSI provides various managed services that are cost-effective and will help your business run efficiently. We assume full responsibility from start to finish (or as an ongoing service) for the following:
- Asset & Facilities Management: We monitor and maintain data centers, network equipment, hardware, software, and all valuable technology assets.
- Managed Cloud & Collaboration Service Provider (PDF): We remotely monitor your cloud computing and collaboration systems proactively and routinely, letting us be the subject matter experts and allowing you to focus on your core business.
- Managed Security Service Provider & Network Management (PDF): We provide monitoring and management of network and security devices and systems. Common security services include managed firewall, intrusion detection, virtual private network, vulnerability scanning, and anti-viral services. We have a team of technicians monitoring systems 24/7 in our Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Managed VoIP (Hosted Voice): We do the hosting and managing of telephony for you. This service will save your company from the potentially expensive costs of having to invest in VoIP equipment and IT staff to manage the system.
- Project Management & Engineering Support: We employ Project Managers with current PMP and ITIL industry certifications leading teams of fully certified engineers.
DSI’s sales teams, engineers, project managers, and many other behind-the-scenes team members work together to serve the customer. We offer many professional services including:
- Contract/procurement of products and services
- Customer training on-site or remote
- Engineering assessment (site surveys), architecture design, implementation, and support
- Financial assistance with budget and planning
- Financial estimate for Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- IT consulting for achieving business objectives
- Network evaluation and health check
- Project staging, configuration, and installation
- Return on Investment (ROI) Studies
- Security assessments and testing
Our value-add services encompass all elements of a customer’s infrastructure and connectivity including hardware, software, and customer support. These services are provided at no cost to the customer and include:
- 24/7 basic help desk phone support
- Access to new technology through loaned demonstration equipment, innovative pilot projects, beta testing projects, grant programs, donations, and other creative means
- Component installation in-house
- Customer support during life cycle of infrastructure equipment
- Descriptive literature and documentation for contract equipment
- Equipment trade-in and upgrade programs
- Free pre- and post-sales basic technical support
- Free quote and assessment of infrastructure and technology needs
- Lab facilities and equipment
- Product renewal assistance
- Provision of demonstrating units (product training)
- Vendor management to control costs, mitigate risks, and gain increased value throughout the product life cycle