Careers with DSI
Position Summary: DISYS Solutions Inc. (DSI) is a Cisco Gold Partner generating $75 million in revenue per annum and doing business since 1991. We are looking for an aggressive Sales Account Executive with a growing and robust account list to grow, primarily in the Houston, Texas segment. We offer a full marketing package and need someone who has a polished "in person" presentation and sales skills. In addition, we are looking for someone who is able to work independently and manage their time efficiently in the field. Sales duties will be a combination of “hunting" for new prospects and “farming" existing accounts.
About DSI: DISYS Solutions Inc. (DSI) is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services for more than 25 years with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia). We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture. DSI is a positive environment to grow, learn, and excel as an industry professional. If you are looking for an exciting place to work that challenges your abilities and is financially solid and growing every year, then this is the place for you! DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Company Sponsored Employee Benefits: DSI is a fun place to work and, in addition to this, we offer an environment where the employees are collaborative and welcoming. Company sponsored benefits include medical and dental insurance as well as 401(k) with a 3% company match. DSI provides a total of 24.5 days off per annum to include vacation time, sick time, holidays, and a float holiday. DSI also provides life insurance in addition to Short and Long Term Disability insurance.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for developing and increasing business in the Houston, Texas territory. The sales focus will be on Cisco, HP, Netapp, VMware, Dell, and numerous other OEMs (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Nutanix, Microsoft, Symantec, IBM). This includes identifying and qualifying opportunities, meeting and presenting to prospective clients, and essentially owning and coordinating the entire sales cycle. The candidate must be able to implement a strategic, solution-oriented approach to create interest in our unique value and build market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and establishing business relationships.
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with selling Cisco IT solutions or other OEM products and solutions in the Texas territory (primary territory will be Houston, Texas.
- Must have selling experience in the State, Local and Education market segment
- Possess a strong client list for Houston territory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or equivalent relevant years of experience
- Excellent writing, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative and perform independent initial problem solving; be resourceful, prioritize, and organize daily activities; attention to detail is a must
- Work under pressure against tight deadlines; assertiveness is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer