Careers with DSI
DSI is looking to hire two (2) Account Executives for the Federal sector market. Our focus is DOD and Civilian. The great thing about DSI is that there is no assigned territory, meaning that whatever contacts and segments you have built are yours! With many other SEWP V and NIH contract holders, the Account Executives are segmented to one agency which is already saturated. This is not the case with DSI – the market is wide open and the earnings potential is much better than what you are accustomed to in your current company.
Position Summary: The Federal Sales Account Executive is responsible for developing and increasing the federal market segment. This includes identifying and qualifying opportunities, meeting and presenting to prospective clients, and essentially owning and coordinating the entire sales cycle. The sales focus will be Cisco and other OEMs (HP, NetApp, VMware, Dell, Palo Alto, Nutanix, Symantec, Veeam, Exagrid, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft). The candidate must be able to implement a strategic, solution-oriented approach to create interest in our unique value and build market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and establishing business relationships.
About DSI: DISYS Solutions Inc. (DSI) is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services for more than 25 years with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia). We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture. DSI is a positive environment to grow, learn, and excel as an industry professional. If you are looking for an exciting place to work that challenges your abilities and is financially solid and growing every year, then this is the place for you! DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Company Sponsored Employee Benefits: DSI is a fun place to work and, in addition to this, we offer an environment where the employees are collaborative and welcoming. Company sponsored benefits include medical and dental insurance as well as 401(k) with a 3% company match. DSI provides a total of 24.5 days off per annum to include vacation time, sick time, holidays, and a float holiday. DSI also provides life insurance in addition to Short and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Develop and implement a sales plan to achieve sales target
- Proactively gain new business through professional networking and by devising a creative, effective sales approach with solutions to find and close federal sales opportunities
- Develop new market initiatives, assess new markets, and analyze business opportunities
- Work with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective and existing customers on a daily basis
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Maintain confidentiality of information processed, as appropriate
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Able to exchange information clearly and concisely: present ideas and report facts and other information
- Able to manage own workflow and resolve questions and problems with supervisor
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with managing and leading capture activities within the federal sector
- Established contacts in the DOD and/or Civilian federal sector space (Army, Navy, DHS, SSA, etc.)
- Prior experience selling under NASA SEWP, ESCIII, Air Force NETCENTS, GSA, and other GWAC federal contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or equivalent relevant years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal Government procurement processes and trends
- Ability to understand and interpret the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Excellent writing, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative and perform independent, initial problem solving; be resourceful, prioritize, and organize daily activities; attention to detail is a must
- Work under pressure against tight deadlines; assertiveness is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer