Careers with DSI
Position Summary: We are currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter to hire our growing staff! This position will be based in Ashburn, Virginia. As Corporate Recruiter, you will own the recruitment process for DSI. Strategic recruitment, candidate experience, and long-term vision are all key to this role. You will drive the process from start to finish, utilizing full life cycle recruitment and ensuring a seamless process. You will be working with a team within the HR Department to include a 2nd Corporate Recruiter and a Human Resource Manager.
About DSI: DISYS Solutions Inc. (DSI) is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services for more than 25 years with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia). We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture. DSI is a positive environment to grow, learn, and excel as an industry professional. If you are looking for an exciting place to work that challenges your abilities and is financially solid and growing every year, then this is the place for you! DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Company Sponsored Employee Benefits: DSI is a fun place to work and, in addition to this, we offer an environment where the employees are collaborative and welcoming. Company sponsored benefits include medical and dental insurance as well as 401(k) with a 3% company match. DSI provides a total of 24.5 days off per annum to include vacation time, sick time, holidays, and a float holiday. DSI also provides life insurance in addition to Short and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Develop effective working relationships with hiring managers and staff, clarifying and understanding requirements and business needs
- Build applicant sources and networks using both conventional and unconventional techniques
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements using newsgroups, social media, and job sites, as well as keeping our internal/external website job positions current
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Administer background checks and conduct reference checks
- Update and submit recruitment reports
- Update and maintain talent management database
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Your primary focus has been full life cycle recruitment mainly for Engineers, Federal Sales, and SLED Sales (both inside and outside), as well as other less frequent positions such as Administrative Assistants, Directors, Project Managers, and Bids/Proposals professionals
- You have a passion for recruitment and want to be in the driver’s seat
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer